LittleBigGalaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy everyone!

Go down

Howdy everyone! Empty Howdy everyone!

Post  O'Dahaji Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 am

Hey there, my name is O'dahaji and I am a canadian student and designer. I speak 3 languages; English, French, and Korean. Yet I am still taking interest in learning finnish and swedesh languages. On Little Big Planet I am a film directer, logic curater, and a level designer. As being active in the community, I write reviews and feedbacks on levels shadowed on LBP, and started a LBP2 community revealer called "Level Picks of the day" Or LBD to reveal levels who do not get the amount of plays they should/ and to help get the attention they need. We do not advertise the level, we just give a nice review and discription of the level, its theme, and its creater. We choose a new level every 3 days, giving them both the same treatment. Well about me in the real life: Im a student and intern of C.P.P.S, a provincial soccer player, media designer, and guitarist. Yet im still learning the Alto sax XD. Hope this intro was imformative, sorry for all the words! Thanks for reading and keep on creating Smile
PSN: Dahaji
Type: Director/designer

Star

O'Dahaji

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum